People always wonder, "what can I do to make a difference in the world?" Well now you can make a direct impact in the lives of foster youth and survivors of sex trafficking with our Sponsorship program. This is the #SBBMOVEMENT.
#SBBMOVEMENT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM FOR $200:
- 10 survivors or foster youth will receive a box of Quick Nails
- 10 survivors or foster youth are sponsored for workshops
- $50 donation is made to our charity partners
- Gift of 10 boxes of Quick Nails to you
FACTS ABOUT FOSTER CARE & SEX TRAFFICKING VICTIMS
In order to create change, we need to create awareness:
- There are 500,000 kids in the American Foster Care System
- California has the most; 50,000 kids in the system, L.A. has the most at 30,000
- 60% of sex trafficking victims are foster youth, LA is the #3 city in the U.S.
- Recent news about Jeffrey Epstein shared that his sex trafficking victims were mostly foster youth
In the Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS) budget, there is an actual line item for nail services for survivors of sex trafficking for the sole reason to protect them from traffickers as they use it as a means to lure them. Quick Nails can actually save lives.
Sexy Boss Babe sponsors self esteem and life skills workshops for foster youth and survivors of sex trafficking through our charity partners. The reality for these youths is that many live in group homes which are institutionalized settings and is not a traditional home based environment so workshops to teach them goes a long way. Each youth is gifted a box of Quick Nails. Every box has messages of empowerment and self esteem on the packaging.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Purchase 1, 2, 3 or more sponsorships
- Encourage your friends to be an #SBBMOVEMENT Sponsor
- Get a group together at work and create a sponsorship goal
- Sign up for a $25 monthly subscription with us to get 2 boxes of Quick Nails for yourself and you are still sponsoring one youth every month for a work shop, 1 box of Quick Nails and a $5 donation is given to our charity partners every month
WHAT IF I DON'T NEED QUICK NAILS
These do it yourself in home manicures are great for in between salon visits, when you don't have time for a salon manicure, if you just need something for a night out or event. They can be cut and trimmed and last for 7-10 days. They also make great stocking stuffers, swag bag gifts, raffle prizes or simply pay it forward and brighten someone's day. You can always donate your 10 boxes of nails to our program: when ordering, in the notes, please write: "donate my product."